Sunday, November 23, 2008'♥
hi! :D
Went out yesterday! So fun! I was so high! And I was happy! :DI'm going out again later! And I'm gonna eat alot today! :DI'm going out again tomorrow! :DAnd I'm so happy now coz someone's getting married at the void deck behind my block! And the pelamin is so gorgeous! And the wedding has been playing bollywood music since last night!!!! OMG! K I'm so happy now. Thanks to all those who made this holiday such an interesting one! Thanks for layan-ing all my craziness and making me happy! Aaargghh!! I feel like screaming now coz weddings make me happy! What more with all my favourite bollywood songs playing non-stop!! Okay my wedding is soo gonna be like that. Maybe even better! Why do I feel as if I can't wait to get married? Ok stop it seh sarah.Let's all be happy and high together! :DDDDDLabels: family, happiness, holiday, love, random
Let's continue stoning :)
With Love, 12:17 PM